4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
All Fees and Taxes
Transfer in and out of the airport/bus station/hotel
3 nights accommodation
Drinks at bar
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/2/2021 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY JunglePro
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tambopata All In One?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tambopata All In One?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tambopata All In One?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tambopata All In One
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoStand Up Paddleboarding - AmazonHiking - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonSafaris - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonWater Tours - AmazonCategory