4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get up close and personal with the lush jungle and amazing wildlife of the Amazon during this 4-day small-group excursion. Travel down the Madre de Dios River to the Eco Amazonia Lodge, spot a diverse array of wildlife such as caimans, monkeys, and river otters at Lost Cocha and Monkey Island, visit local jungle community and Brazil nut camp, and much more. Your small-group Amazon expedition covers a guide, three nights' accommodation at an eco-lodge, national park fees, three days of meals, and round-trip airport transport.
- Explore the Amazon Jungle during a 4-day, 3-night adventure at Eco Amazonia Lodge
- Search for giant otters, monkeys, black caimans, river turtles, toucans, and macaws on multiple jungle treks
- Meet a local family and learn about jungle customs, language, garments, and dances
- A small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation in the EcoAmazonia Lodge
National Park fees
Professional English-speaking guide
Round-trip airport transfers included
Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up travellers from the bus station or hotels in Puerto Maldonado
- Padre Aldamiz International Airport, 30C 579, Puerto Maldonado, Peru
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the EcoAmazonia Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please when booking your flight to Puerto Maldonado take into account that the arrival must be before 13h
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
You can cancel up to 45 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 45 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 44 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 15–44 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Eco Amazonia Lodge?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Eco Amazonia Lodge?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Eco Amazonia Lodge?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Eco Amazonia Lodge?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The only excursion I probably would say is a waste of time is the visit of the local tribe and then the farm visit." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Eco Amazonia Lodge
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonEco Tours - AmazonCategory