- Explore the Amazon Jungle during a 4-day, 3-night adventure at Eco Amazonia Lodge
- Search for giant otters, monkeys, black caimans, river turtles, toucans, and macaws on multiple jungle treks
- Meet a local family and learn about jungle customs, language, garments, and dances
- A small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up travellers from the bus station or hotels in Puerto Maldonado
- Padre Aldamiz International Airport, 30C 579, Puerto Maldonado, Peru
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the EcoAmazonia Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please when booking your flight to Puerto Maldonado take into account that the arrival must be before 13h
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
If you cancel at least 45 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Eco Amazonia Lodge.