3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cruise the Madre de Dios River to an Amazon jungle lodge on a 2-night adventure from Puerto Maldonado that’s all about exploring Peru’s magnificent wildlife. With accommodations in a jungle bungalow, you’ll catch sunset on the river and wake to the sounds of the tropical bird chorus, while daily hikes and river cruises are designed to see a wide range of species, including caiman, monkeys, and a rainbow of birds.
- Sleeping in the jungle means a full Amazon immersion
- Included meals feature fresh Amazonian flavors
- Group size is limited to 10 people to ensure personalized service
- Worry-free arrival: a guide will greet you at the airport
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Passport name, number, date of birth and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise preferences regarding matrimonial or twin beds.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Note: to conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Note: Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
You can cancel up to 45 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 45 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 14 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 44 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 15–44 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Eco Amazonia Lodge in the Amazon Jungle ECOMAGICO
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPuerto MaldonadoBus Tours - AmazonNature and Wildlife - AmazonMulti-day Tours - AmazonCategory