You may also like
- Tour the Amazon Jungle during a 3-day, 2-night stay at Refugio Amazonas Lodge in Puerto Maldonado
- Search for caimans after dark during a nighttime jungle experience
- Take an early-morning paddle on Oxbow Lake in search of hoatzins, horned screamers and caimans
- Spot toucans and macaws while enjoying amazing views of Tambopata Nature Reserve from a forest canopy tower
- Explore the agriculture of the Amazon as you learn about popular and exotic jungle produce at a local farm
- Includes two nights of accommodations and meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up travellers from hotels in Puerto Maldonado and from bus station
- Puerto Maldonado Airport, Puerto Maldonado Peru
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place right after breakfast. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended to bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please Note: Light is provided by several lamps and candles. A 110V generator is turned on once a day to recharge batteries for guests or lodge facilities. We recommend to bring good flashlights as it is very dark at night
- Note: Please have a small bag packed as luggage will be restricted in the Amazon Lodge. Your remaining luggage will be stored safely in the Refugio Amazonas Office in Puerto Maldonado
- Note: to conserve energy in the jungle, the power is turned off for a short amount of time in the morning and afternoon.
- Please provide your detailed flight information (Route, Airline, Flight number, departure and arrival times) by the time of your booking - for both arrival and departure flight
- Note: Please specify type of bed (single or matrimonial)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
If you cancel at least 45 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 14 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 15 and 44 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Amazon Jungle Tour at Refugio Amazonas in Puerto Maldonado.
- "No net work is good thing to connect with nature." See review