- 3-day Peruvian Amazon Jungle Eco-tour at Posada Amazonas
- Take in the views of the Tambopata River from a canopy walkway and watch toucans fly through the treetops
- Paddle around Tres Chimbadas Lake and hike on a guide-led interpretive nature trail in the Tambopata National Reserve
- Observe cobalt-winged parakeets and yellow-headed Amazons at Parrot Clay Lick
- Learn about the community eco-partnership with the indigenous Ese-Eja community of Infierno and discover the unique rainforest
- Full meals and round-trip airport transfers included from Puerto Maldonado
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: departure to the airport on day 3 will take place between 7am-8am. Please plan your departure flight accordingly
- It is recommended you bring light pants, long sleeved shirts, hiking shoes, rain jacket, day pack, flashlight, binoculars, pocket knife and insect repellent
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Note: arrival to the airport on day 1 will take place during morning until 01:00 pm. Please plan your arrival flight accordingly
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Refunds will not apply under cancellations of air, road, lake, river, or trail travel due to changes in airline schedules, bad weather conditions, civil or government strikes, acts of God or government, acts of terrorism, force majeure (including world or local health conditions), criminal activity, or sickness.
- Your luggage is hand-carried at various stages in the trip for a long distance. We strongly recommend you limit your weight to 15 kilos (33 pounds apiece). You can leave your large luggage in our office at Puerto Maldonado.
- Drone is not allowed since the fauna is quite active and the forest is quite dense.
- Yellow Fever: Vaccination is highly recommended (not mandatory) for travel to Amazonia and the Southern Amazon basin. The shot should be given at least 10 days before your arrival and at 10-year intervals if you decide to stay.
- To return to your country of origin, some airlines will require a negative COVID test before boarding. We recommend booking this test online in advance at UNILABS laboratory at the Jorge Chavez International Airport in Lima.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY VIPAC Travel
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized