- Experience southern Mexico’s natural beauty on a half-day guided excursion
- Learn about the region’s flora and fauna from an experienced local guide
- Watch for northern jacanas, parakeets, roseate spoonbills, and other birds
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up from Hotel or place of stay.
Return DetailsReturn back to your Hotel or any other place in Puerto Escondido
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats only available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ECO ADVENTURES PUERTO ESCONDIDO
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.