Explore our promoted experiences
- Set sail on a pirate boat with this family-friendly adventure
- Live on-board entertainment is provided
- A pirate-themed lunch buffet will be served on the boat
- Round-trip transfers from select hotels are included
Departure & Return
Pick up is provided from selected hotels in Protaras area. Participants are required to contact the local provider to confirm their exact pick up location and time at least 48 hours before excursion date.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Due safety reasons we do not recommend this cruise to guests with disabilities
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the operational program is subject to change.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Cyprus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized