3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
This comprehensive tour includes five adventures in one day. Start with a visit to El Corchito cenote, followed by a tour of the pink lakes and salt flats of Las Colorados. Next up: a tour of the archeological ruins at Xcambo and a visit to a nearby flamingo sanctuary. Wrap up the day with a couple of hours at a beach club where you can enjoy lunch and an open bar (included).
- Enjoy five adventures in one tour
- English-speaking guide
- Open bar, lunch, and snacks included
- Port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Instructions will be send once you make your reservation.
- Progreso Pier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sergio´s Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 in 1, Cenotes, Flamingos, Salt Flats and Mayan Site (Available for Cruisers)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 in 1, Cenotes, Flamingos, Salt Flats and Mayan Site (Available for Cruisers)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 in 1, Cenotes, Flamingos, Salt Flats and Mayan Site (Available for Cruisers)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingProgresoShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCategory