20 hours to 1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Prishtina, the vibrant capital of Kosovo, on a full-day tour that takes in all the highlights. Visit landmarks such as Skenderbeg Square, Mother Teresa square, and the Imperial Mosque; learn about Kosavan history at the Kosovo Museum; browse the stalls of the old bazaar; and admire the views from Mother Teresa Cathedral. After lunch (own expense), head out of the city to visit the archaeological site of Ulpiana and Gadima Cave.
- Comprehensive tour ideal for first-time visitors
- Gain an insight into Kosovan history, culture, and cuisine
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
3 Tringë Smajli, Prishtinë
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Svonon Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPristinaBus Tours - SkopjeHistorical Tours - SkopjeBus Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridCategory