11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Český Krumlov’s historical center — designated a UNESCO World Heritage site for its 13th-century castle surrounded by Gothic, Renaissance and baroque architectural landmarks. On this day trip from Prague you’ll set off with your guide on foot to wander the town’s medieval streets, located along the Vltava River. Dine on a restaurant lunch before a visit to the expansive State Castle, then explore the town further on your own.
- Full day tour of Český Krumlov from Prague
- Take a guided walking tour through the atmospheric streets
- See historical monuments featuring various architectural styles
- Visit the UNESCO-listed State Castle of Český Krumlov
- Hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up on request
Departure & Return
Na Příkopě 23, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The castle is closed on Mondays
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premiant City Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPragueBus Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryFull-day Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovFull-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovBus Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)Wenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)Dancing House (Tancici Dum)Prague ZooSt. Vitus Church (Kostel sv. Vita)Lesser Quarter (Mala Strana)Public Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Ta Fantastika Black Light TheatreMusaionNew Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)WOW Black Light TheaterOld Town Bridge TowerTroja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Kingdom of RailwaysKarlovy Vary (Carlsbad)Golden Lane (Zlata Ulicka)Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj)