- Guided walking tour of Prague
- See the highlights and stop at popular landmarks
- 100% of tour profits are donated to charity
- Departs from a central location
Departure & Return
Tour begins by the front entrance of the Municipal House (Náměstí Republiky 5 ) Guides and staff carry large, red umbrellas with our trademark "Tour 4 Charity" logos. Nearest Public transport station: Náměstí Republiky- bus, tram, and metro Dates: See Availability
The Rudolfinum (Alšovo nábř. 12, 110 00 Josefov)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour runs daily, except Wednesdays
- Tour is strictly on foot with many cobblestone streets, so comfortable footwear is recommended.
- Tour pace is flexible for the needs of elderly or handicapped guests.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour 4 Charity
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This would be worth doing on the first day of your break as it sets you up nicely." See review