- 6-hour Prague walking tour and Vltava River cruise
- Visit the Jewish Quarter, Lesser Town, and Old Town with a professional guide
- See Prague Castle and other notable landmarks
- Sightsee during a 1-hour boat ride and savor a restaurant lunch
Departure & Return
In front of the Charles Bridge, at Křižovnické square, by the Statue Charles IV.,our guide will hold orange umbrella.
Prague city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun in Prague, s.r.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Best of Prague: City Walking Tour, Boat Cruise, and Typical Czech Lunch.