Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the former concentration camp and GESTAPO prison of Terezin and see its monuments, memorials and museums
- Learn about Czech-Jewish history, World War II and the Holocaust
- Find hidden traces of Terezin's dark pastand learn about present-day attitudes, Terezin's history and more
- Visit the Ghetto Museum and Magdeburg Barracks and much more
- Enjoy a round-trip ticket from/to Prague on public transport
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children from the age of 6-12 will be half price which can be purchased at the meeting point
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Prague Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Would recommend but bring extra warm clothes and lots of food with you." See review