- 3.5-hour bike tour in central Prague
- Ride across the Vltava River to Kampa Park and see sculptures by artist David Cerný
- Pedal to Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square
- See top attractions like the Charles Bridge, Astronomical Clock and Old Jewish Cemetary
- Learn about Prague’s long and turbulent history from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
12 Michalská, Prague 1, entrance to the courtyard is opposite Hotel U Staré Paní
What To Expect
As you explore, listen to intriguing stories about Prague and stop for photos at the key sights as your guide shares tales about their past.
Cross a stone bridge over the Vltava River and stop on Strelecky Island, a wooded islet with stellar views of Prague’s National Theatre. Soak up the views as your guide recounts a colorful story about the theater, and continue to Kampa Park on another of the Vltava’s islands — Kampa.
Ogle the controversial giant baby statues by Czech artist David Cerný that stand outside the Kampa Museum, and enjoy panoramic views of the 14th-century Charles Bridge just up the river.
Ride to the Lennon wall to see the John Lennon-inspired graffiti that became a symbol of protest during communist times, and pass the Kafka Museum, fronted by another, humorous sculpture by Cerný.
Coast into the Jewish quarter past the Old Jewish Cemetery, dating back to the 15th century, and the Old New Synagogue, Europe’s oldest working synagogue. Then, continue to the Old Town Square, and admire the iconic Astronomical Clock, Church of Our Lady Before Týn, and other gems set around the cobbled space.
From here, trace the narrow lanes to the 15th-century Powder Tower and Estates Theatre, where Mozart conducted the premiere of his Don Giovanni in 1787.
Lastly, visit Wenceslas Square, the buzzing heart of Prague and home to a statue of King Wenceslas that presided over the 20th century’s most momentous events: the 1968 Prague Spring and 1989 Velvet Revolution.
Your tour then ends at the original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must know how to ride a bike and be fit for light continuous biking for 3 hours with short breaks
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We encourage you to bring hats and gloves to keep the extremities warm during colder months. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Absolute Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff