- See Prague's top sights in the city center from a unique perspective
- Cruise by the monuments of Lesser Town, Charles Bridge, National Theatre, and along the banks of Vltava River
- Pass the National Theatre, National Museum, and Wenceslas Square and see Old Town Square and the Rudolfinum
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
Euro Segway Prague office, Maltezske Square 9, 118 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia Just 1 minute walking from John Lennon Wall.
What To Expect
Cruise throughout the historical center of Prague, your guide giving you the lowdown on the history and culture of the place as you go along. See bewitching Old Town Square, the National Theater, Wenceslas Square, and then cross Manes Bridge to explore the Mala Strana district, the area that sits just below Prague Castle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Shuttle transfer and training time are not included in the tour time.
- Planning your day, please make sure to add approx. 30 - 45 extra minutes for this activity.
- Minimum weight to participate is 99lbs/ 35kg
- Maximum weight to participate is 286lbs/ 130kg
- No high heel shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Euro Segway Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms