- Explore Prague Castle at night with a private guide
- See Prague's top attraction illuminated at night and after the crowds are gone
- Enjoy great photo opportunities of the castle and the city illuminated at night
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet on Malotstranske namesti plaza, outside Starbucks. Closest metro is Malostranska. Your guide will be in an un-mistakable pink vest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will receive instant confirmation as soon as you book
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would highly recommend the Night tour of the castle and I hope you have Petra as your guide as you certiianly will not be disappointed." See review