4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With limited time in Prague, a private guide and driver will ensure that you see the sights that interest you most. This half-day tour can be customized to your preferences so you can visit the hill-top Vysehrad Castle, explore the UNESCO-listed monuments of the Old Town, or cross the famous Charles Bridge. Round-trip transport from your accommodation is included.
- Half-day private Prague City and Castle tour
- Visit landmarks like the Old Town Square, Charles Bridge, or St. Vitus Cathedral
- Explore the magnificent Prague Castle, one of Europe’s largest castle complexes
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and private transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Prague or those short on time
- Private tour can be customized to suit your preferences and ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Any entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel, airport or another requested location
(Please specify where would you like to be picked up in the Special Requirements box while booking.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum of 15 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lucytours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day Private Prague City and Castle Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-day Private Prague City and Castle Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPragueBus Tours - Karlovy VaryCity Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Cesky KrumlovCity Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovBus Tours - PassauCity Tours - PassauWalking Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)New Town (Nové Mesto)Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Museum KampaThe Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej) Dancing House (Tancici Dum)Apple MuseumOld Town Bridge TowerPrague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)Prague City Gallery (GHMP)Prague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)Mucha MuseumTroja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)John Lennon WallWOW Black Light TheaterOld New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga)Black Light Theatre SrnecSt. George's Basilica (Bazilika Sv. Jirí)