- Private food tour in Prague
- Start by tasting a Czech beer at a popular pub
- Try pickled sausages and Hermelin cheese
- Sip on a glass of Czech wine
- Taste Koliba cheese from a local seller’s store
- Enjoy a cup of coffee at the end of your tour
- Choose from multiple departure times
Departure & Return
In front of Three Piglets Restaurant (U Tří Prasátek)
After a delicious food journey through one of Prague's hippest areas, it's time to say goodbye to your local host. Ask your final questions and get final recommendations for the rest of your stay!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Near public transportation
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands