- See top Prague attractions including the State Opera, National Museum, Charles Bridge and more
- Walk around Prague Castle's courtyards and explore the Old Town
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Commentary in English and German
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Yellow Kiosk of Prague Sightseeing Tours Address: Náměstí Republiky 3 110 00 Prague 1 Directions: Opposite the Municipal House (near Powder Gate)
What To Expect
Soak up the skyline of spires and turrets; drive around streets packed with Gothic and Romanesque monuments; and learn about Prague’s history from the onboard commentary.
See the State Opera and circle bustling Wenceslas Square, dominated by the National Museum and statue of St Wenceslas, Bohemia’s patron saint.
Continue around Charles Square to the Vltava River and admire the statue-topped Charles Bridge, the 14th-century stone edifice that spans the water.
View the Rudolfinum and head for UNESCO-listed Prague Castle, a massive, fortified complex of churches and palaces.
Head inside (own expense) to explore the courtyards and buildings, including St Vitus Cathedral, once the coronation site of Bohemia’s monarchs; and Golden Lane, the cottage-lined cobbled alley that once housed castle servants and alchemists.
Wind through the former Jewish Quarter and stop near Prague’s Old Town Square to explore this glorious space. Take in the impressive St Nicholas Church, Tyn Cathedral and Old Town Hall and pause to admire the world-famous Astronomical Clock, with its mechanical procession of 12 apostle figurines.
Your tour concludes at the Old Town Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please note that the tour is approximately 1 hour drive and 2,5 hours walking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cedok
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Prague in One Day Sightseeing Tour.