- Learn about the fascinating history of Old Town
- Discover the enchantment of the Jewish Quarter
- 2-Hour in-depth tour of Prague and it's famous Old Town and Jewish Quarter
- Get insights from a knowledgeable local guide
Departure & Return
The tour begins in front of the building Tynska 7, Prague 1 From the Old Town Square walk toward Tyn Cathedral. With Tyn Cathedral in front of you, take the street Tynska which runs between the Cathedral and Kinsky Palace. Behind Tyn Cathedral you will see wooden door of the house No. 7.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tour operated in English or German; please specify at time of booking
- Children up to 6 years of age are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY McGee's Entertainment, s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands