- Explore Prague's Old Town andhistoric center (UNESCO World Heritage) and visit the Jewish Quarter, Clementinum, Lesser Town and Prague Castle
- Cruise through 'Prague Venice' on a boat and see the city from the river
- See major attractions such as Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral, Old Town Square and its Astronomical Clock, the Jewish Cemetery, Lennon Wall and more
- Enjoy stunning views across Prague from the city's the oldest vineyard
- Experience a traditional Czech meal for lunch at a local Prague restaurant
Departure & Return
The tour begins in front of the building Tynska 7, Prague 1 From the Old Town Square walk toward Tyn Cathedral. With Tyn Cathedral in front of you, take the street Tynska which runs between the Cathedral and Kinsky Palace. Behind Tyn Cathedral you will see wooden door of the house No. 7.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children below 12 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY McGee's Entertainment, s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands