Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a family-friendly, small-group walking tour
- Visit must-see sites around Prague’s Old Town, New Town, and Jewish Quarter
- Discover hidden locations that only locals know about, with a local guide
- Learn about Prague’s past and present on this history-focused tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at the top of Wenceslas Square in front of the statue of St. Wenceslas. Your guide is going to hold a lime green umbrella.
Tour ends at the Old Town Square in front of the Astronomical Clock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- No health restrictions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend spending the morning learning and walking from Mike!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews