- Stroll past Prague highlights including Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge
- See some of Prague's great public art and learn the story behind it
- See remnants from Communist times such as Kotva shopping mall
- Small-group tour ensures plenty of personal attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Address: Náměstí Republiky 3/4, Prague 1 The meeting point is right by the huge entrance to Hybernia theatre (beige, austere corner building opposite to Powder tower). I will be waiting for you there, wearing black & white badge with text: "Prague behind the scenes" and my name "Dana"
We will finish the tour on the 3rd court of Prague Castle, right in front of the monumental St. Vitus Cathedral. Then you can either stay at the Castle and visit the Cathedral or you can join me back to the city. I will show you the best way how to get back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is not suitable for persons who have difficulty walking longer distances
- Not recommended for children
- Not suitable for prams
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Difficulty: medium, there is one uphill part and also cobble stones in the streets
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring a face mask, you don´t have to wear it, just have it with you (in case of some new rules...)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague Behind The Scenes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Don't miss a tour with Dana you will not be disappointed!" See review