- Private tour of Prague's Jewish Quarter, including round-trip transport
- Learn about the long history of the Jews in Prague
- Visit the Old-New Synagogue, the Jewish Cemetery, and the Jewish Museum
- Prague tour ensures plenty of personalized attention from the guide
Departure & Return
guide waits with a sign of your name in front of Cartier shop at the Old Town Square (= main city center, square where is the astronomical clock)
in the Jewish quarter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Supreme Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.