- Private half-day walking tour of Prague’s Jewish Quarter
- Explore this elegant historical district, once the city’s Jewish Ghetto
- Visit the synagogues that make up the Jewish Museum to see their exhibits and art
- See the Old Jewish Cemetery and hear the legend of Golem
- View the Old-New and Jerusalem Synagogue, and follow in the steps of Franz Kafka
- Learn about Prague’s Jewish community from medieval times to World War II
- Personalized attention from a private guide, with entrance fees at own expense
Departure & Return
In front of the hotel Marriot, V Celnici, Old Town
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart/casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eva Prague Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.