- Small-group 1.5-hour walking tour of Prague's Old Town and Josefov districts
- See some of the famed sites of Old Town and learn about the history behind them
- Stroll around Josefov, the old Jewish district, while hearing tales from the 10 centuries of Jewish life here
- Learn about some of the legendary figures of Prague's Jewish history, including the Golem, Rabbi Low and writer Franz Kafka
Departure & Return
In front of the Charles Bridge, at Křižovnické square, by the Statue Charles IV.,our guide will hold orange umbrella.
Prague city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun in Prague, s.r.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands