- Take a walk through Prague’s dark past of murderers, alchemists, monsters and other spirits
- Enjoy a historical tour in one of the oldest parts of Prague away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time and listen to stories about the restless spirits said to roam amongst Prague Old Town
- Learn about the mysteries, legends and tales from darker sides of Prague’s history
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The tour begins in front of the building Tynska 7, Prague 1 From the Old Town Square walk toward Tyn Cathedral. With Tyn Cathedral in front of you, take the street Tynska which runs between the Cathedral and Kinsky Palace. Behind Tyn Cathedral you will see wooden door of the house No. 7.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to 6 years of age are free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY McGee's Entertainment, s.r.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Prague Ghosts and Legends of Old Town Walking Tour.
- "Starting a bit later would also make the tour a bit better." See review