- Sip a welcome drink while lounging on deck or in the salon
- Select dishes from a sumptuous buffet on board
- Listen to live music and watch city landmarks slip past
- View the Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum, and Prague National Theatre from the water
- Includes round-trip transport between central Prague and the pier
Departure & Return
Please make your way to the boat located at the pier no. 16 under the Convent of St. Agnes. Pier 16 is located at the embankment between Cech and Stefanik Bridges.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premiant City Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
See all safety measures taken by Prague Evening Cruise with Buffet-Style Dinner and Music.