- Small-group tour of Prague on an e-scooter
- See Prague and its most popular sights in a unique and fun way
- Be impressed by Prague's beautiful scenery, its famous landmarks, and historical sites
- See Wenceslas Square, National Theater, and Old Town Square with its Astronomical Clock
- Small-group tour ensures you get lots of personalized attention
Departure & Return
Just behind Charles bridge on Prague castle side of river
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum is 13 people
- Light rain is no argument for cancelling the tour. In case of heavy rain you will be offered a full refund or reschedule.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children must be at least 150 cm to ride E-Scooter
- Pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a E-Scooter
- please take an ID / passport with you
- Bicycle skills required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague Tourist Information
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Prague E-Scooter Tour - Grand City Tour.
- "This is a fantastic way of seeing the sights and having a bit of history along the way if you don't have much time to spare." See review