- Two-hour coach tour of Prague
- Perfect introduction to Prague's attractions by coach
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Commentary in English and German
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The Yellow Kiosk of Prague Sightseeing Tours Address: Náměstí Republiky 3 110 00 Prague 1 Directions: Opposite the Municipal House (near Powder Gate)
What To Expect
Watch the landmarks slip by as you listen to the entertaining and informative onboard commentary. Admire walled Prague Castle as you hear about its colorful history, pass the must-sees of beautiful Charles Bridge, Vysehrad Castle and the National Theatre and State Opera house; and glimpse Prague’s showpiece — the Old Town Square.
Your route will also weave around the cobbled district of Mala Strana, the lovely Strahov Monastery with its towering twin spires, and the elegant Jewish Quarter.
Keep your camera handy, too, as you drive around bustling Wenceslas Square, home to a famous equestrian statue of King Wenceslas and the stately National Museum.
After two hours, your tour ends at Old Town Square, leaving you free to explore its monuments and attractions at your own pace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cedok
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized