- 1-hour midday concert at Lobkowicz Palace at Prague Castle
- Take a seat in the palace’s baroque concert hall
- Admire the hall’s artwork including frescoes by Václav Fabián Harovník
- Listen to a chamber orchestra perform works by baroque composers such as Bach and Beethoven
- Enjoy music from the Czech composers of Dvořák and Smetana
Departure & Return
Departure PointLobkowicz Palace, Jirska, 3 Prague Castle, Prague 119 00 Czech Republic
What To Expect
The 16th-century Lobkowicz Palace, located in the castle complex, has been owned by a family of aristocrats for over 4 centuries and will host the midday concert. The baroque hall is known for its exquisite ceiling frescoes, painted by Czech artist Václav Fabián Harovník.
Listen to a varied program of music with solos and ensemble pieces from some of the world’s greatest baroque composers. Music by Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and Vivaldi all feature, alongside the works of esteemed Czech composers such as Dvořák and Smetana.
Please see the Itinerary section for a sample program.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the concert as there are security checks at the Prague Castle.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY The Lobkowicz Palace
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Lobkowicz Palace Concert in Prague Ticket.