- Small group ensures personal service
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
Departure & Return
Lod Pivovar is the first ship on the west side of the bridge- Your guide will be waiting for you inside up to 30 minutes before the tour! The guide will hold an Eating Europe Food Tours sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 18+ to drink alcoholic beverages on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour stops, tastings and number of tastings may change slightly to reflect seasonal produce, vendor opening hours and availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- Email us to advise of any dietary restrictions such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague Food Tours by Eating Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Definitely worth the time to experience..wil be doing more food tours in the future." See review