- Enhance your experience of Bohemian Paradise National Park with a local guide
- Hike a trail adjusted to individual and group needs
- Convenient round-trip train travel from Prague is included
- Benefit from the insider cultural and historical knowledge of a guide
Departure & Return
The meeting time is at 7:00 am in front of the main railway station in Prague, close to the restaurant called Potrefená Husa. You need to come on time, the train leaves at 7:20 am.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sports clothes, waterproof jacket or raincoat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Good shoes for hiking;
- Food, a lot of water (recommended minimum 2 liters)
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY AvenTouro, z.s.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.