2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Randomly trying one or two Czech wines while in Prague won’t give you a clear picture of the country’s wine offering. This small-group tour combines guided tastings of a selection of wines with a Prague Old Town walking tour—so you can find your way around both later on. Stroll the Old Town to see its landmarks and architecture, and visit a ‘vinoteka’ wine bar for your tastings with snacks.
- Dip into Czech wines and Prague Old Town on a wine tasting and walking tour
- Find your way around local wines and the Old Town in one tour, with a guide
- Stroll around the Old Town’s highlights and visit a wine bar for tastings
- Limited to 15 for a personal feel, with wine tastings and snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
Guided walking tour in chosen language
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Michalská 509 , Michalská 509, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, CzechiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Entrance at the yellow bike
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- BEWARE: Minimum 2 participants for the tour, if you book alone and there will not be any other people on the tour then we will contact you and maybe cancel the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mijn Praag Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine Tasting and Walking Tour of Prague
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifePragueFood Tours - Karlovy VaryWine Tastings - Karlovy VaryFood Tours - Cesky KrumlovWine Tastings - Cesky KrumlovFood Tours - PassauWine Tastings - PassauCategory
Ta Fantastika Black Light TheatreWOW Black Light TheaterKarlovy Vary (Carlsbad)Jan Becher MuseumHradcany (Castle Hill)Czech Museum of Music (Ceske Muzeum Hudby)St. Nicholas Church (Kostel Sv. Mikuláse)Magdeburg Barracks (Magdeburska Kasarna)RudolfinumApple MuseumFranz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)Kingdom of RailwaysMunicipal House (Obecní Dum)Vyšehrad National Cultural MonumentNizbor Glass Factory (Rückl Crystal)Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)Aquapalace Prague (Aquapalace Praha)Zizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)Church of Our Lady of the Snows (Kostel Panny Marie Snezne)Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)