Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour Czech cooking class and market visit in Prague
- Explore Prague Market to pick up fresh and seasonal local ingredients
- Learn to cook a traditional 3-course Czech meal from a choice of menus
- Get instructions on prepping favorites like 'bramboráky' (potato pancakes) and 'ovocné knedlíky' (fruit dumplings)
- Savor your finished dishes with drinks (own expense) and your fellow cooks
- All equipment supplied and vegetarian dishes available
- Small-group tour with maximum of 15 participants for a more intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Once stocked up, head to the nearby cooking studio, don an apron, and begin. If you wish, you can skip the market visit and simply meet your chef and fellow cooks at the studio.
Head into the modern kitchen, get a briefing on the dishes that make up your chosen 3-course menu, and start preparing the supplied ingredients. Vegetarian dishes are available as options if you wish.
Get step-by-step directions from your chef and learn handy tips on Czech cooking styles, preferences and seasonings as you work. Depending on your chosen menu, you could be cooking up dishes like bramboráky (potato pancakes with smoked meat or cheese) and ovocné knedlíky (fruit dumplings).
After roughly two or three hours of cooking, sit down to enjoy your culinary creations with your fellow cooks. Gain feedback from your chef about your dishes and learn more about Czech cooking as you eat and relax. If you wish, pair your food with the drinks (own expense) available, including alcoholic drinks.
When you’ve finished your meal, say your goodbyes. Your experience ends when you leave the school.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chefparade
Learn more about cancellations.