- Walking history tour of Prague, including nuclear bunker tour
- Visit historic sites like the Powder Tower, Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square
- Sip a beer or kofola (own expense) at a local canteen
- Explore inside a real nuclear bunker dating from the 1950s
- Hear stories about everyday life in Communist-era Czechoslovakia
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Powder Tower at Namesti Republiky Please look for the guide holding the blue umbrella with Prague Extravaganza Free Tour sign. Directions: The nearest metro and tram stop is Namesti Republiky
Concludes in the upper part of Vaclavske namesti
What To Expect
Admire the monumental buildings of the Old Town Square and stand on the spot where Communist party leaders celebrated their victory in 1948. Pass historic points of interest like the Kotva shopping mall and the former headquarters of the secret police on Bartolomejska Street. Walk along Narodni Street, where students were massacred by state police on 17th of November 1989, and hear about the Prague Spring as you stand on Wenceslas Square, when the Soviet army crushed the nation's blossoming dreams of democracy in 1968.
Stop for refreshments at a local worker’s canteen, where you’ll have chance to sip a beer or sample popular Czech soda, kofola (own expense). Finally, enjoy the rare opportunity to explore inside a real nuclear bunker, dating from the 1950s.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Look for the guide holding a blue umbrella with a sign "Prague Extravaganza Free Tour"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for claustrophobic travellers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague Extravaganza Free Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "We highly recommend this tour and if you can arrange for Tereza to be your guide, do it!!" See review