- Embark upon a comprehensive tour of Prague's most-important attractions
- Cycle the city streets on an e-bike: Don't worry about tiring or tackling steep hills
- Get insight into local life from your guide
- Includes a break for lunch and the opportunity to enjoy some free time
Departure & Return
Bike shop located inside the courtyard. On the crossroad or Ramova & Dlouha streets.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Lunch is not included in the tour cost. Average price for lunch is about 8-10 Euros
- E-bike not recommended for children aged 14 and under and for pregnant guests
- Participant weight limitation: over 45kg (100lbs) and under 130Kg (280lbs)
- Guest must be able to ride a bike, no training is provided except how to control e-bike
- Groups are limited to 10 participants per a group
- We provide tours in English. Tours in other languages are offered upon request.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Praha Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms