- Full-day tour of the UNESCO-listed towns of Třebíč and Telč from Prague
- Discover the UNESCO-listed St Procopius Basilica and the Jewish Quarter in Třebíč
- Sample traditional Czech cuisine in a local restaurant
- Explore the UNESCO-listed historic center of Telč
- Receive personalized attention on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentral Prague
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsDrop-off at your hotel or in center of Prague
What To Expect
Appease your appetite with a traditional Czech lunch and then proceed to Telč, founded after the Prince of Moravia’s victory over Bohemia in 1099. Here, you’ll feast your eyes on a monumental tableau surrounded by ponds and parks: absorb the colorful charm of houses in Namesti Zachariase z Hradce and gaze at the imposing Telc Castle.
After a full-day of exploration, relax during the journey back to your Prague hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking (for one car)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bohemia Trip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.