2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore the pretty castles and cities of South Bohemia on this 2-day tour from Prague. Journeying through Bohemia by coach, visit Ceské Budějovice before continuing to the charming city of Cesky Krumlov. Tour the UNESCO-listed Old Town and 13th-century castle, enjoy lunch and then stay overnight at a 4-star hotel in Hluboká nad Vltavou — near Hluboká Chateau, one of the Czech Republic’s most beautiful castles. Enjoy the next day at leisure to visit the castle and relax independently. Ideal if you’re seeking a scenic out-of-town trip from Prague in 2 days.
- 2-day tour from Prague to České Budějovice, Cesky Krumlov and Hluboká nad Vltavou
- Spend time in three must-see cities in the Czech Republic's South Bohemia region
- Tour Cesky Krumlov Castle and wander the streets of Old Cesky Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Visit Hluboká Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in the country
- See the sights with your guide on the first day and explore independently the next
- Overnight accommodation in a 4-star hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Overnight accommodation at 4-star Stekl Hotel (or similar) in Hluboka. Double and single rooms available
- Child up to 2 years in room with 2 paying adults is free of charge
- Cesky Krumlov Castle is closed during winter months (November to March)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Shared tour (transfer) is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Czech Republic
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Hluboka and Cesky Krumlov Tour from Prague?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Hluboka and Cesky Krumlov Tour from Prague?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Hluboka and Cesky Krumlov Tour from Prague?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Hluboka and Cesky Krumlov Tour from Prague?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Hluboka and Cesky Krumlov Tour from Prague
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingPragueBus Tours - Karlovy VaryOvernight Tours - Karlovy VaryMulti-day Tours - Karlovy VaryHistorical Tours - Karlovy VaryBus Tours - Cesky KrumlovOvernight Tours - Cesky KrumlovMulti-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovHistorical Tours - Cesky KrumlovBus Tours - PassauOvernight Tours - PassauMulti-day Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauCategory
St. George's Basilica (Bazilika Sv. Jirí) Clementinum (Klementinum)Public Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)Prague Old Town (Staré Mesto)Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad)Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)Museum KampaMuseum of Medieval TortureWallenstein Palace Gardens (Valdstejnská Zahrada)Sex Machines MuseumMuseum of Senses PragueMuseum of CommunismFranz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)Charles Square (Karlovo Namesti)Pinkas Synagogue (Pinkasova Synagoga) and Old Jewish Cemetery (Starý Zidovský Hrbitov)Reduta Jazz ClubZizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)