- Half-day private Amalfi Coast Path of the Gods hike with lunch
- Follow the scenic Path of the Gods along the rugged Mediterranean coast
- Enjoy spectacular views along the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Amalfi Coast
- Visit a traditional trattoria in Nocelle village and tuck into a delicious 2-course lunch
- Easy level hike: suitable for participants of reasonable fitness
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
In the main square of Bomerano, in fron of "Hotel Gentile", where is the map of the Path of the Gods.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking or hiking shoes and light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cartotrekking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Private Amalfi Coast Path of the Gods Hike with Lunch.