- Spend time in a local’s home for a unique Italian cooking experience
- Learn how the cuisine of Positano is different to other areas of Italy
- Enjoy your creations family style, eating with your host and group
- Cook in a small group of just 12 people for a more personal experience
Departure & Return
This experience will be held in a local's home 3 km from Positano city centre. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you by e-mail after you've booked to match you up with your ideal host based on what you are looking for.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cesarine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.