- Cruise in comfort and style aboard a speedboat or a classic Italian wooden boat called a gozzo
- Admire the Amalfi coast's picturesque fishing villages, the famous Faraglioni rocks, and the Li Galli reserve
- Cross the Bay of Naples and dock on the Island of Capri
- Enjoy free time on Capri with optional sightseeing at the Blue Grotto, Villa San Michele, and the Gardens of Augustus
- Private boat tour of the Amalfi Coast and Capri from Positano
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cruise around the island of Capri, pausing in small coves and lagoons for a quick dip. Travel through the arch of one of the Faraglioni rock formations. You also see the rock formations up close and learn the history behind the island from your captain. Pass the White Grotto, a natural rock formation in the shape of the Virgin Mary; swim under the arc of the Green Grotto; and explore the impressive Blue Grotto, once the private bathhouse of Roman Emperor Tiberius, hopping off to visit if you wish (own expense).
Top off the trip with some free time on the island of Capri. Relax with lunch at a local café, walk through the gardens of Villa San Michele, take in the views from Mt. Solaro, or have a drink at chic Hotel Quisisana. After some leisure time, reunite with your captain and travel back along the coast, returning to your original departure point in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff