3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get a glimpse into local life along the Amalfi Coast with a half-day cooking class. Visit a farmhouse in Agerola for a lesson on how to make pasta by hand. Explore the on-site garden and pick ingredients to form the base of a sauce. Prepare pasta dough from scratch and get insider tips on common mistakes. After the class, taste everything you cooked along with local wine.
- Learn secrets about how to make pasta from scratch
- Travel to a farmhouse in Agerola for a cooking class
- Pick ingredients from the garden to use during the lesson
- Taste everything you prepare alongside a glass of wine
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off: service available on request at additional cost
Departure & Return
Via Castello, 3, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking: gluten free available on request.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vigna degli dei
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Make Hand-made Pasta on the Amalfi Coast?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Make Hand-made Pasta on the Amalfi Coast?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Make Hand-made Pasta on the Amalfi Coast?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Make Hand-made Pasta on the Amalfi Coast?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 85691P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPositanoWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory