3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
There is no Italian dish more iconic than pizza. With this hands-on cooking class, learn the secrets to turning out true Neapolitan pies from a home cook in her farmhouse kitchen near the Amalfi Coast. Prepare the dough from scratch, then roll and top your creation for baking in the wood-fired oven. Cap off your lesson by sampling piping hot pizza washed down with organic wine.
- Pick up authentic pizza-making tips and tricks from a local cook
- Use ingredients gathered in the garden and the family’s sourdough yeast
- Learn how to prepare the dough from scratch, top, and bake the pizza
- Final pizza tasting paired with the farm’s own organic wine
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Hotel pickup and drop-off: service can be provided on request at additional cost
Departure & Return
Via Castello, 3, 80051 Pianillo NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- We are happy to accomodate specific dietary requirements such gluten free etc: please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vigna degli dei
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Let's make pizza together?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Let's make pizza together?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Let's make pizza together?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Let's make pizza together?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 85691P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesPositanoUnique Experiences - Amalfi CoastWalking Tours - Amalfi CoastHalf-day Tours - Amalfi CoastUnique Experiences - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoUnique Experiences - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCategory