Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your place of lodging at 10 am and drop you off by no later than 6 pm. An alternate pickup location can also be arranged.
- Portland Intl Airport, 7000 NE Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Your health is our top priority. All tours are private and customized to your needs. We disinfect surfaces between each tour. Hand sanitizer and a complimentary mask will be available to all of our guests. Some wineries will operate on an appointment-only basis, and others will ensure a safe distance from other parties for wine tasting. Most wineries also have outdoor tasting areas. Carmine, your wine guide, has a daily wellness check to ensure he is healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 21 years of age or older due to Covid restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oregon Wine Maker Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Customized Willamette Valley Wine Maker Tour with lunch.