Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Wine tastings at three carefully selected wineries
- Small group ensures personal service
- Live, fully narrated tour from informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
We pick up at one of the corners of Director Park, located at the cross-streets of SW 9th Ave and SW Taylor St. The guide will aim to pull up in front of a restaurant called Pastini.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
For the next several hours, enjoy picturesque views as your expert guide takes you through rolling hills, past orchards, lavender farms and bountiful vineyards. You'll stop at three carefully selected wineries for tours, viticulture discussions and wine tastings. Learn about local wine production and sip on rich cabernets, oaky chardonnays, some of Oregon’s world-renowned pinot noirs and more. Along the way, enjoy colorful narrative from your expert guide and catch breathtaking views of the Cascade Mountains.
Top off your wine tasting experience by purchasing a few bottles of your favorite varietals to take home. Then relax as your mini-coach makes the scenic drive back to downtown Portland, where your tour concludes by mid-afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Must be 21 years of age or older to drink alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Locally sourced hazelnuts are served complimentary during the tour. Please contact the tour provider if you have a nut allergy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wildwood Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Visiting on a biz trip and had an extra day, so decided on this day trip." See review