9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
PA system so the back row can hear the guide
Gratuities (always appreciated)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup locations are flexible. We'll contact you the evening before to verify pickup time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terran Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
The Hood-Columbia Loop: Timberline, Orchards, and Waterfalls
9 to 10 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPortlandBus Tours - OregonNature and Wildlife - OregonWalking Tours - OregonFull-day Tours - OregonBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleFull-day Tours - SeattleBus Tours - VancouverNature and Wildlife - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverFull-day Tours - VancouverCategory
South Park Blocks Tours & TicketsMt. Hood Tours & TicketsOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC) Tours & TicketsPortland Japanese Garden Tours & TicketsWahkeena Falls Tours & TicketsLatourell Falls Tours & TicketsWashington Park Tours & TicketsOneonta Gorge Tours & TicketsPortland Art Museum Tours & TicketsLan Su Chinese Garden Tours & TicketsMt. Hood Railroad Tours & TicketsOregon Zoo Tours & TicketsPortland Steel Bridge Tours & TicketsWillamette Valley Tours & TicketsNorth Mississippi Avenue Tours & TicketsForest Park Tours & TicketsThe Grotto Tours & TicketsAlphabet District Tours & TicketsPowell’s City of Books Tours & TicketsPortland Chinatown Tours & Tickets