- Your guide will teach you about Portland’s history and modern-day culture
- See downtown attractions such as Pioneer Courthouse Square and the famous food carts
- Make stops at the Pittock Mansion, the Lan Su Chinese Garden, and the International Rose Test Garden
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Next up spend some time visiting the Pittock Mansion and Lan Su Chinese Garden before a stop for lunch (own expense).
After lunch, it’s on to the Columbia River Gorge. Travel along the historic Columbia River National Scenic Byway, where stops might include Portland Women’s Forum, Crown Point Vista House, Latourell Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Multnomah Falls.
Your Portland sightseeing tour ends with a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- A small amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hub World Travel dba America's Hub World Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff