Explore our promoted experiences
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Departure & Return
Your adventure begins at Pioneer Courthouse Square. Make sure you have a couple of dollars (or a credit card) for the street car.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
This is where the Quest ends.
What To Expect
Your tour route includes many stops at historic, cultural or quirky Portland landmarks, all with unique challenges and clues to decipher. From Pioneer Square, head south into Portland’s Arts District, north to the Pearl District and Powell’s Books, or just go straight to Voodoo Doughnuts, because doughnuts make great adventures greater! Choose to do the 2.4-mile tour by foot or hop on the convenient Portland Streetcar if it’s heading your direction.
Along the way, your smart phone is your guide. The flexible game software allows you to set your own start time and pace of play, leaving time to pause when you feel like a bite to eat, a rest in the park, or a more leisurely visit to one of the interesting locations. Portland is a laid back city, so set your own tempo and have fun seeing the city with family and friends!
Please note that cost is per individual, but teams must book together to receive their team voucher (good for 2-5 people).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Follow directions on voucher to Redeem your tour
- Must have US cellular data plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventure Quest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.