1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Saved to wishlist!
Photo opportunities throughout the evening
Well-researched and updated stories of history
Eyewitness accounts of paranormal activity
Admission into buildings
Departure & Return
239 NW Everett St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Portland Ghosts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Portland Old Town Ghost Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Portland Old Town Ghost Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 170194P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPortlandPub Tours - OregonGhost & Vampire Tours - OregonWalking Tours - OregonHistorical Tours - OregonPub Tours - SeattleGhost & Vampire Tours - SeattleWalking Tours - SeattleHistorical Tours - SeattlePub Tours - VancouverGhost & Vampire Tours - VancouverWalking Tours - VancouverHistorical Tours - VancouverCategory
Mt. Hood RailroadForest ParkLan Su Chinese GardenOregon ZooPowell’s City of BooksOregon Rail Heritage Center (ORHC)Portland ChinatownPortland Art MuseumOneonta GorgeAlphabet DistrictMt. HoodPioneer SquarePortland Steel BridgePittock MansionThe GrottoPortland Japanese GardenWahkeena FallsWillamette ValleyLatourell FallsSouth Park Blocks